For Photohunter this week the subject is bright. I am posting photos taken on a very bright sunny day when I went to
My son and I were invited by a band to go with them and play on the sea front at
We arrived at the allotted time but unfortunately there were no chairs for us to sit on, phone calls were made and the person responsible finally tracked down, about half an hour later the chairs arrived. We played for an hour then went to get some lunch, most people headed for the fish and chip restaurant so we went too, we sat outside and ate the delicious fish and chips.
We then played again in the afternoon and after packing up had an ice cream before leaving to go home. On our way back to the car we met the man from the council who was previously responsible before he retired for ensuring the chairs were there, he had heard what had happened and apologised, as I told him it wasn’t his fault as he no longer worked there and he didn’t have to apologise.

Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.
Happy hunting!
Wow! A bright sunny day is just the perfect time to go by the sea. I bet your band made it even more brighter... what does your band play btw? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day. Sounds like you had a most enjoyable day.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun it must be to play in a brass band! And in such a wonderful place!
ReplyDeleteCome see me here.
why do we have this affinity to the beach?? hm.. the scenery is relaxing.. but we must never forget sunspray! :)
ReplyDeletemine's up as well.. :D
memoirs of a med student
sounds like you had a really great time. i love dorset, lovely shot! =)
ReplyDeleteWe visited Lyme Regis a year or so back and sat and ate fish 'n chips out of the paper whilst watching the boats coming in and out, I remember it being a huge portion. We visited on a lovely sunny day, it is a lovely place. I took a photo of those great street lamps too. It must be a good social event to play in a band. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bright shots. I love the lamp-post in the last one - looks like suspended ammonites!
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Lyme Regis but the bright seaside atmosphere reminds me of many such occasions elsewhere - Teignmouth and Torquay where I went to school. Curiously, one look at the first pic and I had an auditory response to it - the sound of people talking, laughing... no traffic sounds. In other words, the way it was.
ReplyDeleteI sympathise with your shoulder trouble. Fortunately I use my trackball on the left so I never had the right side problem and I can't abide mice anyway. After over a year, my shoulder just cleared. Very glad.
Wow bright sunny day that's lots of fun to go for a walk..happy hunting..see mine too.Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely place to go to. Thanks for sharing these photo's.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures. Lyme Regis: is that French Lieutenant's Woman country?
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day you had on that bright sunny occasion. Thanks for visiting my Photo Hunt Starnitesky, I'm a bit late this week.
ReplyDelete