18 November 2008

ABC Wednesday - R


R is for Raspberry, reminding me of summer days ..............


ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt, do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog. ABC Wednesday also has a Mr Linky blog, visit here.

20 comments:

  1. Oooh, Raspberries are one of my favorite foods. My wife loves them too, but she is allergic to them so she has to eat them sparingly. What a beautiful photo.
    An Arkie's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots and choice for the letter.

    Here is my camera settings.
    Exposure time 1/45s - Aperture f/ 2.5 - Iso 800. I used a 50mm f/1.8 lens and hand-held.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...I just want to reach through the screen and pick that raspberry! The Fraser Valley here is famous for its raspberries and I even picked them as a youngster to earn money. Lots of money$$$ Of course, we ate one or two...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just right for jam.

    Mine's up but it seems Mr Linky is being naughty again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love raspberrys.And I love that picture.Reminds me that I love them.Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm, yummm I love Raspberries. Great post for the letter R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My garden is getting more and more beautiful now at Spring in Argentina, and my first raspberries are becoming redder and redder too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nice memory indeed. I hope they'll come back nest year too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:01 am

    Yes please - with cream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a raspberry bush ever! This is one great shot! Thanks for sharing!


    Earth

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect raspberry. George and I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificent. we need more like theses right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're definitely my favorite, although I don't find good ones very often...

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a splendid Rasberry!
    Beautiful shot.


    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite ever fruit! That's a beautiful photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:37 pm

    That raspberry only needs about 45 companions and a pot of cream to make me a very nice dessert!

    I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This raspberry looks so lucious, I wish I could pick it off the page! I don't think we'll be picking any raspberries any time soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could just pick it from the screen! Do you grow them in the garden?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for all your comments, yes Suburbia I did grow them in my garden, they taste so delicious when picked straight of the bush.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous6:22 am

    Your closeup shots (the daisy below also) are wonderful. This one's a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.