I have been very busy over the past couple of weeks but I will be back soon, meanwhile here are some beautiful trees, photos taken in the Ruins of Glastonbury Abbey.
Looks like a place I would like to visit one day. Well if it weren't for the weather England would be top of my list at the moment. Would love to show the kids London and part of the English countryside.
Those are absolutely gorgeous shots. I love the old architecture.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back.
ReplyDeleteGlastonbury - the photogenic.
Those are beautiful shots for the ruin(ed) theme. Good to see you back.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Glastonbury is a lovely place.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a place I would like to visit one day. Well if it weren't for the weather England would be top of my list at the moment. Would love to show the kids London and part of the English countryside.
ReplyDelete