My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Several X shapes and they do mark the spot.
Very creative! I like the X's you found. Happy New Year!
It's amazing where we can find X's.Imaginative.
Good ones! Too nasty here to go walking, but soon I hope. Happy New Year!
Xs are all around us if we would only look. Good choice for the letter.
Oh, the Xes I have overlooked. Still I have to finish the drawings.Have a Good 2009.
Very creative and artistic.Happy New Year!
Well, yes they are proper x's! Great pictures! I wish you a lot of fun in blogging and a very happy 2009!
Great post; it's like a scavenger hunt! I'm sure it was fun.Happy New Year!
Some eXcellent photos for the letter X.Happy New YearBear((( )))
I like to think of x's as kisses!Happy New Year by the way :)
Dropped in to say not only a wonderful use of locating X's but also I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! That's awesome you have it on the same day as me! YAY...Happy New Year! =)~Michele~(Hugs)
I love this collection of X-s!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Several X shapes and they do mark the spot.
ReplyDeleteVery creative! I like the X's you found. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing where we can find X's.
ReplyDeleteImaginative.
Good ones! Too nasty here to go walking, but soon I hope. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteXs are all around us if we would only look. Good choice for the letter.
ReplyDeleteOh, the Xes I have overlooked. Still I have to finish the drawings.
ReplyDeleteHave a Good 2009.
Very creative and artistic.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Well, yes they are proper x's! Great pictures! I wish you a lot of fun in blogging and a very happy 2009!
ReplyDeleteGreat post; it's like a scavenger hunt! I'm sure it was fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Some eXcellent photos for the letter X.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Bear((( )))
I like to think of x's as kisses!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year by the way :)
Dropped in to say not only a wonderful use of locating X's but also I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! That's awesome you have it on the same day as me! YAY...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! =)
~Michele~
(Hugs)
I love this collection of X-s!
ReplyDelete