29 January 2009

Sky Watch Friday

These clouds greeted my son and I at the weekend when we decided to go for a walk, we did not go far before the rain started so retreated to the nearest cafe!


SkyWatch was started by Dot - there is now a dedicated site. Do visit the Skywatch site to see many amazing skies.

12 comments:

  1. Thats certainly a thunderous shot, magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skies DO look threatening! The good thing abut rain is you don't have to shovel it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were an ominous greeting. Fabulous catch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a bit foreboding for a walk! Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot, those clouds look menacing. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big blue/grey sky have a lot of water in it! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:20 am

    That is a dramatic sky. Very ominous but beautiful. Sorry your walk didn't work out but I bet it was also fun to hang out in the cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:25 am

    This is WOW!!!! what a beautiful clouds! just beautiful, it looks like its about to rain. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! What an amazing sight! A huge black wall of cloud. Quite threatening for sure!! Very dramatic photo!

    Mountain Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot,dramatic sky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:19 am

    ominous looking rain clouds. i like it and the little peek of blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. massive skyline ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.