20 April 2009

Break from blogging

I will not be blogging for the next 3 weeks as I will be concentrating on my last photography assignment. Then I will be finished after 2 years! I will then have more time for blogging - I hope!!

I will leave you with this beautiful camellia which is flowering in my front garden right now.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous camellia. Good luck with your last photography assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 am

    Good luck on your last assignment,
    the camellia looks lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Enjoy the work, you will be missed but we'll all be here when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I'd like to have one in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a two year course! No wonder your pictures are so good. Hope you did well on the last assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.