This reminds me of the side of my parents old house... I spent quite a bit of time on a ladder, in 40 degree temperatures... pressure washing it with bleach and water getting it ready to sell... that was cold. This triangle looks great against the blue sky! My triangles are here.
Nice photo! No eaves on your house? I have a very old, many-gabled house (steeply pitched roofs) with eaves that are about 18 inches wide. You should see the icicles that form on those things!
I did PH, too! I hope you have a chance to see mine.
This reminds me of the side of my parents old house... I spent quite a bit of time on a ladder, in 40 degree temperatures... pressure washing it with bleach and water getting it ready to sell... that was cold. This triangle looks great against the blue sky! My triangles are here.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a great day for gables.
ReplyDeleteNice shot. I love the vivid blue sky. Happy wweekend
ReplyDeleteI never thought of that! Duh!
ReplyDeleteI played too :)
What an awesome idea for a photo shot!
ReplyDeleteNice photo! No eaves on your house? I have a very old, many-gabled house (steeply pitched roofs) with eaves that are about 18 inches wide. You should see the icicles that form on those things!
ReplyDeleteI did PH, too! I hope you have a chance to see mine.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-triangle/
Very simple and effective - lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteMy triangles are posted too!
http://upcountrysmiles.com
Aloha,
Cindy
Welcome back ..hope you enjoyed the time away .. nice triangle .. simple and (here it comes) to the point!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on this weeks theme. Great photo too!
ReplyDeleteI found it hard to find triangles in my house this week but I did finally find some.
Mine's up and ready...come on over!
A huge triangle against the sky!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Great shot for the triangle theme.
ReplyDeleteGreat sky and photo.
ReplyDeleteLovely blue sky, I guess I shouldn't complain about todays rain as it has been lovely. Happy belated Easter to you :)
ReplyDelete