My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
That's a beautiful shot. Looks like there are a lot of shade trees.
Gee, am I first? This is lovely, just like I remember parts of England. :D I actually participated this week, so do pop over.
Beautiful scene!
A Postcard picture raising thoughts of 'Wish you were here'.
So pretty!I bet those houses cost a fortune too!
Super shot in B/W.Come visit my Autumn Crocus
Lovely older cottages, you do better than i do to level the camera...:-/I must concentrate more on the straight lines and angle....Perfect buildings and very well captured....
Nice shot ..
Lovely shot.
A lovely shot. So many layers of roofs and trees.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
That's a beautiful shot. Looks like there are a lot of shade trees.
ReplyDeleteGee, am I first? This is lovely, just like I remember parts of England. :D I actually participated this week, so do pop over.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scene!
ReplyDeleteA Postcard picture raising thoughts of 'Wish you were here'.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteI bet those houses cost a fortune too!
Super shot in B/W.
ReplyDeleteCome visit my Autumn Crocus
Lovely older cottages, you do better than i do to level the camera...:-/
ReplyDeleteI must concentrate more on the straight lines and angle....
Perfect buildings and very well captured....
Nice shot ..
ReplyDeleteLovely shot.
ReplyDeleteA lovely shot. So many layers of roofs and trees.
ReplyDelete