My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
That's a beautiful lily.
Ah I love the look of every lily. Happy weekend
That's a beautiful lily and I'm sorry it didn't bloom when you moved. Happy weekend.
That's a beautiful flower and I hope the new ones you get will grow and thrive in your new home.PS, I'm back on the hunt! http://bonggamom.blogspot.com/2009/09/photohunt-orange.html
how lovely! And really what a view. Thanks for stopping by my site!
Lily, ah beautiful flower.
Love all the shades of orange in that beautiful lily. Nice photo!Thanks for visiting mine and have a nice weekend!
We have this type of lilies. They always bring a smile to my face. Happy weekend.
Good shot of a beautiful as well as orange lily. Thanks for sharing! :)
Orange lilies!! I usually see white and pink ones.
Those are so lovely! I can see why you miss them. I love lilies, too. Thanks for visiting my orange Photo Hunt at New York Traveler.net. :)Have a great weekend!
That is a gorgeous lily!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
That's a beautiful lily.
ReplyDeleteAh I love the look of every lily. Happy weekend
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful lily and I'm sorry it didn't bloom when you moved. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful flower and I hope the new ones you get will grow and thrive in your new home.
ReplyDeletePS, I'm back on the hunt! http://bonggamom.blogspot.com/2009/09/photohunt-orange.html
how lovely! And really what a view. Thanks for stopping by my site!
ReplyDeleteLily, ah beautiful flower.
ReplyDeleteLove all the shades of orange in that beautiful lily. Nice photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting mine and have a nice weekend!
We have this type of lilies. They always bring a smile to my face. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteGood shot of a beautiful as well as orange lily. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteOrange lilies!! I usually see white and pink ones.
ReplyDeleteThose are so lovely! I can see why you miss them. I love lilies, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my orange Photo Hunt at New York Traveler.net. :)
Have a great weekend!
That is a gorgeous lily!
ReplyDelete