08 November 2009

Monochrome Monday

Salt container

Monochrome Monday is hosted by Aileni - do visit the dedicated site here to see many more entries.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, of course it is a salt container, lol ;) I couldn`t see that at once ;) Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shot. I never would have thought to take that photograph and if you hadn't told us what it was I never would have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have taken a terrific photo! Thanks for your visit. Yea, people had to work hard in those days, there are still many women in Africa and Asia who have to do such work. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:04 am

    Positively architectural... or mechanical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely. Great macro, with a losd of detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.