My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Interesting composition. If you could find a way to bring out the detail in the sky, your photo would have more impact.
It amazes me how older victorian properties have more decorative roofs than modern day ones...The sky light is peeking through your image....Is it a Chapel roof?
Nice texture on those roofs.Three Rivers Daily Photo
I love the perspective on this shot. The way the roof pitches line up is very interesting.
Nice mono, the cross really sets it off.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Interesting composition. If you could find a way to bring out the detail in the sky, your photo would have more impact.
ReplyDeleteIt amazes me how older victorian properties have more decorative roofs than modern day ones...
ReplyDeleteThe sky light is peeking through your image....
Is it a Chapel roof?
Nice texture on those roofs.
ReplyDeleteThree Rivers Daily Photo
I love the perspective on this shot. The way the roof pitches line up is very interesting.
ReplyDeleteNice mono, the cross really sets it off.
ReplyDelete