20 December 2009

Monochrome Weekend





Monochrome Weekend is hosted by Aileni - do visit the dedicated site here to see many more entries.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot. That would be a good one for Valentine's day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shot. Quite appropriate for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful texture the heart has, it contrasts very well with the smooth bokeh of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:44 pm

    Lovely capture really stands out.
    We are freezing up here, what is your part like?
    Have a good Christmas.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting picture, I look always to the structure of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That works really well in B&W, and yes i agree it would be a good valentine shot as well.

    Thank you for your birthday wishes for Holly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:57 pm

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A heart for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.