My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
They look as if they walk a bit carefully...
Could of fooled me..nice mono of these sweet birds-
They look like they're stuck on the ice. Nice shot.
I have been waiting for our lake to freeze over to get this shot.
I love this shot. I know they will be glad when it thaws out.
Poor gulls!
Lovely capture :)
Looks very slippy out there.... and cold. Nice shot!
They look perfectly spaced to make a good composition! How thoughtful of them!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
They look as if they walk a bit carefully...
ReplyDeleteCould of fooled me..nice mono of these sweet birds-
ReplyDeleteThey look like they're stuck on the ice. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for our lake to freeze over to get this shot.
ReplyDeleteI love this shot. I know they will be glad when it thaws out.
ReplyDeletePoor gulls!
ReplyDeleteLovely capture :)
ReplyDeleteLooks very slippy out there.... and cold.
ReplyDeleteNice shot!
They look perfectly spaced to make a good composition! How thoughtful of them!
ReplyDelete