15 June 2010

That's my World


This beautiful poppy has been blown down by the wind and rain, I am glad I took some photos before that happened.



That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia.Visit the My World site here to join in the fun.

9 comments:

  1. They are indeed so fragile and they only last a short time. I am glad you captured this memory. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love poppies...nice shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poppy! Such a rich, beautiful color! Hope you have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous shade of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful poppy. Glad you photographed it before the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must plant some poppies in our verge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:57 pm

    Lovely colour, glad you took the shot before it got damaged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh the poppy I really should plant some in our grass verge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful flowers, yet so delicate

    How are you?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.