05 July 2010

That’s My World

myWorlButtonblack

One of my friend’s is a wonderful cook, this was dessert the other day when I visited for a meal, it tasted as good as it looks.

That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia.Visit the My World site here to join in the fun.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, yummmmmm! That looks delicious! Great shot and I'm going to get into serious trouble now as I go looking for something that tasty! Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure I would have LOVED to be a part of your world the day you visited your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a Pavlova which is familiar to Australians and New Zealanders. Except it would be completely covered in cream and have some kiwi fruit and passionfruit on top, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious. I noticed the comment which said it looked like a Pavlova which is also what I was thinking. My daughter made one for me once with blueberries and strawberries which was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J Bar and Carver - yes it was a Pavlova and very delicious. I would love to be able to cook as well as my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it has been years since I had a Pavlova... now I am craving some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks sinful! yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Now that looks wonderful! I am looking after our neighbour's garden whilst they are away and the strawberries are popping into my mouth as I pass! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy Pavlova with strawberries on top of the whipped cream, just what us Kiwis love most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a meal in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks as sinful as delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.