02 August 2010

That's my World


Photographs again from Shepton Mallet now in the Edwardian era:




Visit again next week as we move into the 1930s

That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia.Visit the My World site here to join in the fun.

11 comments:

  1. Edwardian is such an elegant age. Speaking as Penny about a coin called penny, I’d say that is a VERY good price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming place. I enjoyed these shots very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your world thru these wonderful photos.

    mine is at http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! And I love your photos! It is indeed like stepping back in time! Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to see how Sergison's has changed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those dress patterns, so unique.
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is a totally charming place. fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots, I also looked at the other Victorian ones. That looks so cool, I shall have to come back to see the 1930's ones now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:25 pm

    Just perfect, a few years ago we were in Scarborough, and they were filming The Royal with Wendy Craig.
    Fascinating to watch them especially with the old cars.
    It is lovely to step back in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool fun! Imagine a penny being worth so much back then - not worth anything much now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.