ABC Wednesday is just starting a new round and I am going join in again. I stopped before due to time restraints, things have not changed greatly in my life I am still working and my job is still stressful job so I hope I will be able to keep up.
My photos were taken in Glastonbury Abbey.
ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise Nesbitt and the ABC team, do visit to see many more A posts.
It's gorgeous, I really hope I can go there myself one day.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely abbey and your photos are superb as always! Love those BLUE skies!! Hope you get some relief at your job soon!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
ABC Team
Wonderful architecture and great shots of it. Good idea for the A word.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Hope things get easier.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, nice shot.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
the ruins look magnificent. and you managed to get pictures without random people wandering by!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful old ruins
ReplyDeleteAn Arkies Musings
Embarrassingly I have never been to Glastonbury even though it's not far. Really nice photos of it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this wonderful journey back in time. A beautiful place it seems to be indeed.
ReplyDeletePlease have a good Wednesday.
daily athens
Beautiful and majestic architecture. Thanks for showing it to us. Welcome back too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous perspectives. Wow.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
ABC Team
Lovely shots, we went there years ago. It looks like it was a beautiful day when you took these.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for some of that summer sun and blue skies to return.
Belated happy new year to you too, thanks for the comments and the visit. :)
What a neat place. I am wondering what it took to erase so much of what had been there.
ReplyDeletePowerful.
Lovely images...a ruin always manages to lure me as well!
ReplyDeleteFabulous architecture and carvings.
ReplyDeleteWow - fabulous pics! I've never been to Glastonbury Abbey - it looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea for A ! Must have been a very beautiful Abbey !
ReplyDeleteGattina
ABC Team
really nice...
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from ABC-WED, hope you will follow me back here@ Step Up
Take Care