After a rainy day when driving home from work last week the clouds parted and I noticed the mist starting to form across the fields. I decided to stop and take some photographs, it was not easy as it was getting dark. I balanced the camera on a gate to keep it still as it needed a fairly long exposure.
That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia. Do visit the My World site here to see many different parts of the world.
Lovely colors and a terrific capture! I love it when I can catch something that will change or disappear within minutes! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
A wondeful opportunity! Wow!
ReplyDeletethat is a gorgeous shade of blue!
ReplyDeleteThat's a very beautiful shot. I'm glad you stopped and took it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture, love it.
ReplyDeleteI love all the tones of blue, beautiful :-)
ReplyDelete