My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
So cute!Have a wonderful day!LeaLea's Menagerie
Cuties!!
I do like the black lambs. They are so cute.
They are so cute!
How Sweet!
The lambs are so sweet!
Wow - they're gorgeous! I feel like I can reach out and touch their fur.Rinda
How cute, love the lambs! Have a happy week!
What a good contrast between the black fleeces and the intense green of the grass..
3 bags full, lol lovely photos
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
So cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
Cuties!!
ReplyDeleteI do like the black lambs. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHow Sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe lambs are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow - they're gorgeous! I feel like I can reach out and touch their fur.
ReplyDeleteRinda
How cute, love the lambs! Have a happy week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good contrast between the black fleeces and the intense green of the grass..
ReplyDelete3 bags full, lol lovely photos
ReplyDelete