The first month of the Scavenger Hunt has flown by, I have not taken many photos from the list yet, simply because I keep forgetting to take the list with me. This is what I have taken so far:
No. 5 - A sunset
No. 5 - Tara taking a nap - don't you just love the position? She loves to lie upside
down as do many greyhounds. They also love to lie on sofas and chairs!
Tara napping in the garden.
No. 9 - I thought this was going to be a problem but I just happened to see Darth Vader at our local community day so in between playing with the band and helping on the Horticulture stand I had my photograph taken with him. Its not often he is just wandering around!





The dog napping is great, what a position! lol. Loving all the interpretations of things out of place and Darth Vadar fits the bill!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! Your greyhound reminds me of my brother's adored, Zoe, also a rescued greyhound. She was a wonderful dog!
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos - such a beautiful sunset (keep trying to catch a nice one here). I love your greyhound (did I tell you I think our dog might have a bit of greyhound in her, to account for her brindle coat and the way she runs). And Darth Vader is definitely something out of place.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
Rinda
p.s. I do think you should be brave about writing your stories. Maybe consider joining up with Storytelling Sunday this week at Sian's blog (I had the link in my post today). It's a nice community and the prompt makes it easy.
Hahaha! I can't decide which ones I like the best... they are all great..
ReplyDeleteHa! I like the photo of you with Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper - somehow the fact he was at the community day makes me smile :)
ReplyDelete