11 February 2014

5 in 5

Yesterday I went to the city to meet with a friend, I love getting there early when there are few people around.

This bridge crosses the road from the car park, as you can see it slopes to one side (it is not a crooked photo) - I find it very difficult to walk across as I have balance problems, I have to hug the side to stay upright.  I don't know why but I found it easier to walk across when there were no other people around, when it is crowded I get very unbalanced.


Just entering Cabot Circus, Bristol

Cabot Circus

Another view - no people!


View from Cabot Circus to Broadmead, Bristol

I am linking with Sandi from Itchifingers for 5 in 5


3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful set of photos! I love the angles and the reflections, and that wonky walk way.... I had to really look to work out if you have taken it that way! I can understand how it might affect your balance as it is strange to the senses. Thank you so much for taking part in this challenge! I have really enjoyed your photos and it is part of Bristol I have not seen before. You were lucky to see it so quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel drunk when I walk across that bridge! I wonder why they built it like that - it's very off putting?! Great photos though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same issues with that bridge! Lovely 5 of an empty Cabot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.