I took Tara to the woods today as the weather was dry for once, we have had so much rain again lately I decided to get out while we could.
My contribution for Zoom In, Zoom Out an idea from Helena from Helena's creative maven:
Zoomed in on the new leaves
I love walking in the beech woods at this time of the year the leaves are a beautiful shade of green and the dappled sunlight is so pretty.



love the spring green!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely place for a walk - I do love the colour of new beech leaves
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! We're just starting to get green here. I think it must be at least two weeks later than usual. Hope your health improves rapidly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful ZIZO! So glad to see you back in the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteRinda
Beautiful and Creative. Thanks my friend for your wonderful comments.
ReplyDeleteI only Blog on Wednesday now in a challenge we have, mostly on Facebook now.