My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
What a great ZIZO, I love going to Chew Valley Lake, it's such a peaceful place. I bet I have identical pictures! I notice a greyhound on your avatar, do you have one?
What a beautiful place!
What a beautiful place! Love the close-up, too.
lovely peaceful scene and yes a great zoom in to see the people
I love the composition of the second shot. Rinda
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
What a great ZIZO, I love going to Chew Valley Lake, it's such a peaceful place. I bet I have identical pictures! I notice a greyhound on your avatar, do you have one?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place! Love the close-up, too.
ReplyDeletelovely peaceful scene and yes a great zoom in to see the people
ReplyDeleteI love the composition of the second shot.
ReplyDeleteRinda