No. 4 A Group of Tourists
Always lots of tourists in Bath
No. 3 A Rack of Postcards
Complete with the post box to post the postcards!
No. 10 A Photo Bomb
My son taking a selfie and being photobombed
No. 13 A sunrise
I took this photo this morning, I had to wait until now as sunrise in summer is about 4.30 am!
No.21 A photograph of myself with a seasonal thing
I am putting away my music after playing outside at a church service, we do play outside in the winter but usually carols and not a whole service.
No. 20 A bus with a picture on the side
Plenty of tourists buses in Bath.
Hopefully I will find a few more in the week, not sure about the juggler - I have looked and looked! I may have to use the substitute.







Well done, and for me it is nice to see my home town of Bath. We used to live there in the late forties and early fifties in Batheaston :-)) Thing have not changes that much really. Diane
ReplyDelete