21 October 2014

Our World Tuesday

I have decided to post to Our World Tuesday again, I used to regularly post but life got in the way and I stopped posting.  I need want to start posting more as I enjoy blogging, so I am going to try and post each week to the memes I have enjoyed in the past as well as more recent ones and one of these is Our World Tuesday - if I get into a good routine maybe I will even get back to ABC Wednesday which is another meme I enjoyed very much.

So my contribution for this week shows trees in their autumn splendor. I see these trees most days on my walks with my dog.




To see other peoples view of their world do visit the Our World Tuesday blog

7 comments:

  1. The tree's leaves are a lovely colour especially in contrast to the terracotta-coloured roof behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree robed in its autumn glory! I just wish it would last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a joy to watch those familiar trees changing. Hope the recent winds haven't brought all the leaves falling to the ground. Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice autumn picture ! In Belgium the trees are still unusually green !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely autumn tree!
    So dreamy(*^_^*)。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:23 pm

    They are gorgeous, a lovely place for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn colours are sometimes more striking than spring coloures. This golden tree is exquisite!
    It's good you returned to blogland! Have a great weekend.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.