29 December 2014

Winter Scavenger Hunt

Joy from Daisy Row and Eileen from In My Playroom are running a Winter Scavenger Hunt and as I enjoy hunting down things to photograph I am joining in.

Here are my first two finds:

No. 19 Street Musicians - I was out playing carols before Christmas and stopped to take this photograph, not the best angle but the alternative was to stand in the road!

No. 18 - a Shadow.  My dog Tara at the White Horse in Westbury on Sunday, the blob beside her is me!  It was a very cold day but no wind so it was perfect for walking.


If you want to join in all the information is HERE on Joy's blog.

3 comments:

  1. You obviously live very close to me - I'm in Staverton near Trowbridge. Which instrument do you play?

    You've made a good start on the scavenger hunt. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara looks wrapped up warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started on this myself. I love how long the dog's legs look in the shadow.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.