30 December 2014

Zoom In Zoom Out 52

This is the last Zoom in Zoom out as the theme will be changing next year, I have really enjoyed this meme.

My last two photos are taken a couple of years apart (I hope that is allowed!)  The first photograph I took from the Rugby Club in Frome where I went for a work meeting.  The second photograph was taken on Sunday when we went to a Geocache meet at the Westbury White Horse.







Zoom In, Zoom Out is a meme created by Helena, see more Zoom In Zoom Out here

3 comments:

  1. You are obviously in the same part of the world as me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see the horse close up and from a distance - amazing to think of it being made. Thank you for participating over the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your pairing bridges both the 2014 and the 2015 memes.
    Didn't do a final pairing this week, but I'm looking forward to next week.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.