17 January 2015

Snow

We had snow!  Yes I am excited, we rarely get snow and I do love to see fresh snow, I am not so fond of it when I have to drive or when it freezes and stays for weeks and weeks like it did in 2009/10.

I looked out the window at 7am and it was snowing, by the time it had got light and I was out with the dog it had stopped.  A few minutes later it started snowing again much to the dog's surprise and it continued for about an hour.

Not impressed!

Unfortunately that was it, it only stayed on the ground for the morning and by the afternoon it was all gone.  We had a few flurries this morning but it did not continue.

I did manage to get out into the garden to take some photographs:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.