20 April 2015

Me on Monday

I've not been blogging for a couple of weeks due to more problems with my back.

This weekend has been a restful kind of weekend.  I am trying to be kind to myself and rest as it will recover if I don't do the housework (that is hard!!) don't cut the grass, or do any gardening and just be careful.

I find short walks help so Sunday I drove to the park, which although is only a mile away and we usually walk there, I knew I would not be able to walk that far, so that Tara could have one decent walk over the weekend.

The flower containers in town are looking splendid with their colour scheme of red and purple:




Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky 
do visit her blog to see what bloggers are up to on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your back and that it is stopping you from doing the things you enjoy. I'm hoping it will ease soon and we'll see you again next week too!

    Have a good week taking it easy. Look after yoursekf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your back. I know that 'I must rest' thing! It's just so hard but so necessary. Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I find it hard to walk the dogs when my shoulder hurts.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.