29 April 2015

Pairs - then and now

My pair this week are then and now comparing seasons.

The first photograph was taken in the summer on a lovely sunny day with all the nettles and green growth.


The second photograph was taken this week just as the rain was starting! It is a lovely place to walk as it is along the old railway track so it's nice and flat.


Tara has a good time as it is a very popular with dog walkers, she loves to meet other dogs and people.

5 comments:

  1. When I read that the rain was staring just as you took the photo, and I looked at it, i could almost smell it..all damp and green

    ReplyDelete
  2. great contrast - so green and lush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that brick wall; it's nearly obscured in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, so much green! Lovely Pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lush, green and wet! Ah that's where we live ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.