19 May 2015

Me on Monday

Me on Monday a day late! Waving to Sian and my blog readers.

Monday found me driving to Bristol in heavy rain to meet my friend for coffee, we have been friends since our school days.



The weekend was a restful Saturday and a busy Sunday.  Saturday my son was here as he stayed the night as he was playing in a concert in Dorset and my house is half way!  He was very kind and cleaned my living room carpet, he had borrowed my carpet cleaner to clean the carpets in his flat, he brought it back and as there was some liquid cleaner left he decided to use it up.  It was done while I was out walking Tara so a lovely surprised when we got back.

We had some sunshine on Sunday so Tara was able to go outside, she loves to sleep in the sun.

Sunday afternoon was spent helping a friend pack as she is moving house next week.  I quite like packing so it was an enjoyable afternoon.


When I got home I took Tara to the fields for a walk,  it's a beautiful area which unfortunately is under threat from developers wanting to build houses.




Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky 
do visit her blog to see what bloggers are up to on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Your Sunday looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise carpet cleaning sounds good to me! I could do with some of that round here..

    Have a good week..more sun and less rain would help wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a blanket in the garden in the sun looks ideal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.