My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Oh, that's a good one
I love the intricate patterns of fern curls - called koru in Maori
Great pair! Our ferns are beautiful this year, but I missed the unfurling. Next year I'll be on the lookout.
It's amazing the way the ferns unfurl. I used to love seeing them on childhood walks through the woods.
Good choice! I always think there is something mysterious, prehistoric, about ferns.
Oh yes! I love those curled-up shapes before they open.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Oh, that's a good one
ReplyDeleteI love the intricate patterns of fern curls - called koru in Maori
ReplyDeleteGreat pair! Our ferns are beautiful this year, but I missed the unfurling. Next year I'll be on the lookout.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing the way the ferns unfurl. I used to love seeing them on childhood walks through the woods.
ReplyDeleteGood choice! I always think there is something mysterious, prehistoric, about ferns.
ReplyDeleteOh yes! I love those curled-up shapes before they open.
ReplyDelete