06 July 2015

Me on Monday

Waving to Sian and all my blog readers on this Monday morning, it has been a busy weekend. 

So I haven't blogged for a while - what has been keeping me busy?

This .....


Yes, I am decorating my living room, it is taking ages as I cannot do very much in one session. I have had to put two coats of paint on all the walls as I am painting the room a lighter colour, I am almost finished,  just one more wall to do.

Yesterday my sister and brother-in-law came to cut the grass for me as the garden was getting neglected due to me being busy inside, they did a wonderful job on tidying the whole garden and I am so grateful for their help.

Tara posing in the garden after the tidy up.


Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky.
Do visit her blog to see what other Me on Monday posts.



4 comments:

  1. Oh painting is something that would drive me out into the garden. Lovely pose by Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice colour. Well done to your sister helping out with the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that colour sounds good enough to eat :) Best of luck finishing it up: I hope we get to see a picture when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me Painting, you are amazing. Pepsi looks a bit like that when our lawn has been cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.