29 July 2015

Pairs - Bridges

My pairs post this week are two small footbridges spotted on a dog walk.







Pairs is a wonderful meme created by Helena at her Creative Maven

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing the variety of subjects people capture for this meme. Looks like a lovely walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little bridges and looks a good place for a walk with camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a good idea! I might need to find a new use for all the bridges I've snapped for the scavenger hunt, when I've decided which one to use! Particularly like the play of light under your stone bridge. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these kind of bridges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your dog like going in the water? My lab would be in there like a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. It looks like you are enjoying some nice weather for your walks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.