07 September 2015

Me on Monday

Waving to you all from a sunny Somerset.  Today has been a beautiful sunny day but there is a breeze with an autumnal feel to the air.

Saturday my sister and I went geocaching this time we collected caches in a series which were a few miles apart so I drove to each one, they are known as 'cache and dash' caches.  All the containers were cats which made it interesting.  We found 4 out of a total of 7.  One was missing and for 2 of them we read the wrong clue so we were looking in the wrong places!




Sunday was a lazy day, apart from cutting the grass I spent time reading and sitting in the sunshine. It made a change as I didn't sit in the garden at all during August with all the rainy weather.



Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.




5 comments:

  1. Any time I see a post about geo caching I think I love the sound of it and should investigate further!

    Have a great week Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geocaching sounds like good fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you - we've had rain all day! Love the idea of "geocatting" - hope you find the other some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds fun- they're such cute cats too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the geo cats. Often on hikes we come across geo caching points. There is quite a following in this part of Ontario.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.