A quiet weekend due to rain all day on Saturday so a sorting files on the computer sort of day. I seem to have the same photos in different places and on an external drive so I am deleting the extras.
A recovering from a fall weekend, I slipped down some steps on some wet leaves on Thursday so have a big painful bruise on my leg. Not something I recommend doing.
I slipped just after the rail stops. This is part of the East Mendip Way and these steps lead down into a quarry, I wouldn't say the walk is well maintained in this area. At the bottom there was no signpost to show which way to go.
As the clocks went back an hour Sunday seemed to be very long, I had walked the dog and had breakfast and it was still very early. Tara, who lives to a very strict routine (it's a greyhound thing), wanted her walks and meals one hour early, I did manage to give her dinner half an hour later but by then she was very worried she would never be fed ever again!
Our Sunday afternoon walk:
(one hour early)
The trees are still quite green
Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.



It's obviously catching this falling thing! Hope you are ok. Our animals were a bit confused by the time change. Often Brian and his brother stick to the old time but they have changed on this occasion.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm sorry to hear about your fall. That doesn't sound like much fun at all. Yes! Didn't the clocks changing feel like a really dramatic shift this year. Maybe because the weather had been so nice over the last couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteI so need a day of organising and deleting in my laptop before it decides ir has had enough altogether.
Have a good week Barbara! Stay upright!
Oh yes I recognise that dog behaviour of calamity if routine is changed. Hope you are recovering from your fall - must have been quite a shock
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you had a fall. Damp and leaves on paths/steps are a lethal combination. That walk is very close to where I used to live, in Stoke St. Michael. Just discovered you are a fellow Me on Monday'er. I'm a little late in calling!
ReplyDelete