Lovely pair! What a great idea to pair these 2 photos! I photographed a horse chestnut tree through the year once. I meant to do a scrapbook with them,but never did! I'll have to look them out. Popping in as part of my blog commenting challenge, 300 in 30 days. Found your blog on Rinda's blog.
What a fine idea to post the same tree in different seasons! I'm sure I have photos of our Korean pear tree in different seasons, but have never thought to post them as a pair!
Lovely comparison Pairs. Nice that this one tree gives multi seasonal colour.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tree, Barbara. Colour for every season! A nicely chosen pair.
ReplyDeletelovely pairs...Pink in spring and red in autumn!
ReplyDeletelovely colour for both seasons
ReplyDeleteThat is a clever pair. Doesn't blossom time seem long ago.
ReplyDeleteLovely pair! What a great idea to pair these 2 photos! I photographed a horse chestnut tree through the year once. I meant to do a scrapbook with them,but never did! I'll have to look them out. Popping in as part of my blog commenting challenge, 300 in 30 days. Found your blog on Rinda's blog.
ReplyDeleteI love this pair, such beautifully similar colours. Blossom and Leaves another great idea for a pair.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fine idea to post the same tree in different seasons! I'm sure I have photos of our Korean pear tree in different seasons, but have never thought to post them as a pair!
ReplyDeleteI always say Autumn is my favourite month; but when I see the blossom alongside like this, it's a tough call!
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun pair - glad you remembered to take another shot. I do like to see how trees (and other plants) progress through the seasons.
ReplyDelete