23 November 2015

Me on Monday

I am waving to Sian and my other blog readers on a cold but sunny morning.

Another weekend gone.  Saturday was sunny but with a very cold wind, it was so cold Tara chose the short route home in the morning and I wasn't sorry, so it was a day at home pottering around.

Sunday was a morning out geocaching with my sister, I reached the number of 200 finds.  Not a lot in geocaching terms as some people find 100 in a week, but I am not one to chase numbers. I prefer to take my time to enjoy the countryside and of course take photographs.

Some views from our morning out:



One of the geocaches was hidden near this sign.




Shepton Montague Church


On the hill in the distance is St Alfred's Tower which I visited a several years ago, if you are interested you can read about it here.


Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely area to going walking and geocaching. Have a good week Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 200 finds - an impressive figure and many, many more than me. I haven't even reached 100 yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you : 100 in a week sounds like a "smash and grab" (well, not "smash actually, but you know what I mean) operation rather than a nice day out.

    Hope you have a good week Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a delightful weekend - and what beautiful views you had on your walk. Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.