My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Whoa that is some impressive gate house. Is that a complete moat around the building (castle)?
Yes the moat goes all the way around.
You're so lucky to live near such historic buildings! Just beautiful.
lovely historical building
fabulous building and setting
Such a pretty building. I always remember Blackadder and the Bishop of Wells...
Oh Missus Wookie I always think of that too! I haven't been to wells for ages! Thanks for the lovely reminder of how lovely it is.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Whoa that is some impressive gate house. Is that a complete moat around the building (castle)?
ReplyDeleteYes the moat goes all the way around.
DeleteYou're so lucky to live near such historic buildings! Just beautiful.
ReplyDeletelovely historical building
ReplyDeletefabulous building and setting
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty building.
ReplyDeleteI always remember Blackadder and the Bishop of Wells...
Oh Missus Wookie I always think of that too! I haven't been to wells for ages! Thanks for the lovely reminder of how lovely it is.
ReplyDelete