11 April 2016

Memorandum Monday

Hello and a wave to all the Memorandum Monday bloggers. Heavy rain here all morning now this afternoon the sun has come out.  I hoping it will warm up soon we had a very cold weekend with cold winds.

So what was new to me this weekend and I hope for the rest of the week.  Not going to the vet.

I have had a very stressful 2 weeks as Tara has been unwell, she had a fatty lump on her leg which became infected I won't go into all the details but I have been very worried, it was so sad to see her just lying on her bean-bag not interested in eating or going for walks.  We went to the vet 6 times in 8 days in total, Tara was always happy to go to the vet but now she won't even get into the car.  I am pleased to say she is much better now and back on the sofa although she is still not keen on going for walks and I still have to bandage her leg every day.

Feeling better now.

Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.  
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear she's feeling better. It sounds like she has been receiving the very best of care. Maybe the weather will lift soon and you'll both be able to get out and about in some good Spring air

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased Tara is on the mend, it must have been very worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Tara. Glad to read that her sore leg is healing. I know, we worry SO much over our fur children, they cannot tell us much of what hurts or aches. Sending you happy & healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tara! I do hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful. I hope she makes a full recovery, such worry when they're ill.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.