Hello to all the Memorandum Monday bloggers!
Due to my forced stay at home with Tara I am finding different things to do where I can stay in the same room as her as she is reluctant to go upstairs and it is still too cold to go outside in the garden. Over the weekend I decided to listen to all my music collection in order (my music is sorted into historical for classical music and alphabetical for all other music) the idea is to put any CDs I do not want anymore into the charity bag. So far the bag is empty! So although the music is not new the way of listening to it is new.
I am not exactly housebound as I can take Tara out but there are only so many places you can go with a dog, none of my friends like dogs so I cannot visit them, my sister is a cat person, so we go for rides (or geocaching) in the country with a short walk. Tara is really showing her age now (12) and only wants short walks I am missing the longer walks we used to go on.
Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

an interesting way to work through your music collection. sorry to hear Tara is still poorly. Hope you have a nice week
ReplyDeleteOh dear poor Tara. Is she lonely if you are not in the room with her or is she pulling at her bandages? Must be tricky at night. Hope she is better soon.
ReplyDeletePoor Tara, poor you. When the weather is this chilly I miss my long walks too. I cannot image anyone not liking Tara. What a great way to spend some time though, music, it feeds the soul to a different depth.
ReplyDeleteI hope all that music lifted your spirits, and maybe Tara's too. It sounds as if you needed it?
ReplyDelete