17 August 2016

Snap - Tractors

Snap is Helena's meme where we keep a look out for up to four photographs to make a visual set.

While out walking around the country lanes we were told by some locals that the annual parade of vintage tractors would be going by so we waited and it was fascinating seeing the old tractors.  It's good to see these tractors are kept going.  I have obscured the faces as I could not ask their permission to place their photos on a blog.





I wonder if Maggie has any vintage tractors?








6 comments:

  1. lovely to see them out and about - I remember tractors like that from when I was young and we lived near a farm - is my childhood now vintage !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage tractors. No we don't have any. Brian always likes looking at them at shows but they don't really have any vintage machinery. They have always only kept the modern equipment they use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.