12 September 2016

Memorandum Monday

Waving to Sian and all the Monday bloggers!   

It was a rainy stay at home Saturday so I was productive in building my latest Ikea purchase.  It took me quite a long time as I am not very good with a screwdriver!  After two hours I had finally put it together and have filled it up with my project life papers, cards and embellishments, I still have room on the bottom for more items.  It has given me more room on my desk for working - hopefully I will find some enthusiasm for scrapbooking as I seem to have lost it lately.







Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.  

Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

4 comments:

  1. I find some craft organisation always helps, your enthusiasm will soon return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have enlisted Sian's help. She is an IKEA expert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed with your building ability. Those things aren't easy to put together. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love IKEA furniture although I'm not too good with a screwdriver either. I still have signs of the blisters from my last attempts at assembling the tables in my newly decorated playroom. I hope you get your scrapbooking mojo back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.