We had a quiet weekend at home, relaxing and catching up. Katie has found a new way to relax:
Greyhounds like to sleep upside down - it's called 'roaching' but this position is half way.
We went on some local walks to see how the new houses are progressing in the fields where I used to walk Tara, I know new housing is needed but I do prefer the fields.
Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part


Perhaps my Labrador thinks he is a greyhound. I agree about the fields. I do wonder if they really investigate re vamping I more brown sites.
ReplyDeleteNow I've learned something new! I didn't know that about greyhounds. It sounds like the kind of little nugget which might pop up in a pub quiz.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a good week!
Truly a laugh out loud moment seeing Katie's sleeping position. I just learnt something new about greyhounds sleeping upside down & that the term is roaching. I agree about preferring the fields - our little village has gone from 1800 to nearly 6000 in just five years! It is horrible.
ReplyDeletelove the photo of Katie
ReplyDeleteSuch a funny way to sleep!
ReplyDelete