A trio of benches this week - the photographs were taken at different places I have visited this year.
I stopped here to look for a geocache - a village called Stalbridge
A trip to Tintern Station with my son and his partner, we had a picnic lunch then went for a lovely walk along a path through the woods.
An outing to the Holbourne Museum in Bath with my friends, well worth a visit.



they all look very inviting - I'm a collector of empty benches too
ReplyDeleteA lovely restful SNAP collection. I have one similar coming up - great minds & all :)
ReplyDeleteFun collection! I love the blue one. A couple of years ago I had a whole collection of bench photos for the Summer Scavenger Hunt.
ReplyDeleteThere is something lovely about an empty bench. What a great set for snap. I love your 'new' header
ReplyDeleteA delightfully restful set. I love the colour of the painted one.
ReplyDeleteI don't think much about benches until I need one and there's none to be found! Lovely collection. Sounds like a great time for all of you.
ReplyDelete