10 October 2016

Memorandum Monday

Monday is here again - waving to Sian and the Monday bloggers.

So what was new for us this weekend?  Saturday was a beautiful sunny day so I decided to go on a longer walk.  A new walk for Katie, I returned to Mells to walk along the the Colliers Way which was the old railway route from Frome to Radstock, this time I went in a new direction so it was new for me too.



Along the route we came across an old boxcar that had been left on the railway line, it was really interesting to see how nature has taken over and interwoven through all the metal.






Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.  

Follow the link to find other blogs taking part


3 comments:

  1. I like long walks, just wish I could get Mr Man out there! Wonderful photos of the old box car - very interesting that no one took, I see shows all the time about people taking old shipping containers & turning them into homes. Nature will have her way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the walk photos that you take with Katie in the foreground. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! In my current knitting jumpers mode, I'm thinking what a great spot it would make for taking pictures of finished objects.

    Wishing you a good week, with plenty more sunshine for lovely walks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.