I have not been very good with posting my Snap photos for several weeks, often the posts are ready and I forget to post them. I must use scheduling more often.
This week I took these snaps of Christmas windows in my local town, I like the effect of the reflections as well.
This is a shop for local craft people to sell their makes although they only accept goods from artists with an art degree!
The knitted ornaments are made by the knit and chat group.



The knitted ornaments look good and very clever.
ReplyDeleteQuite a contrast among these, but they are all lovely.
ReplyDeletelove3 the different takes on the traditional tree
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely selection of windows
ReplyDeleteOh! these look nice, I like the knitted bits. My friend has made one of those driftwood trees this year. It is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for your beautiful card. GRWE had run out of those cards when I wanted them! I'm thrilled of course to have one for myself.
ReplyDeleteLovely SNAP collection. I like to wander the streets of the small villages to look at all the pretty Christmas windows - some people have such a knack for creating magical scenes.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the local shop windows. Such a nice seasonal SNAP collection.
ReplyDelete