23 January 2017

Mail, Memos, Me: Monday

I didn't post last week for the start of Sian's new meme for 2017, it's called Mail, Memos, Me - as I had not received any interesting mail in the preceding week.

This week has not been very exciting either:



Yes it is time to get my eyes tested although I don't go to Boots anymore as the branch closed down in my town they still send me reminders, Tesco have sent me coupons for items I never buy and probably never will!   The other letter means the car tax is due, along with the car tax is the dreaded MOT (for non UK readers the MOT is a test to make sure the car is safe and roadworthy).  So the car has had its pre-MOT, it need some work but nothing too expensive.  

Maybe this week I will receive something exciting, maybe not, we will see. 

This weekend Katie and I went of for another trip to the village of Mells, I like going there as there are plenty of places to walk and best of all a lovely cafe for after the walk.  I introduced some friends to the village in the autumn so I am sure we will be visiting again together.  



It was frosty but the sunshine was warm, perfect walking weather.


3 comments:

  1. looks a lovely place to walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you this week :) You don't have to post about post (bet there'll be plenty of weeks I have nothing good to show too) and that's why I kept the title with the "memo" and "me" in it so we could all keep writing about the weekend or what was new..just keep writing really. MOT is coming up here too...worse than the dentist, isn't it?

    Wishing you a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Katie's coat. I am another one of those folks that do not get a lot of mail, not even email spam (which I am not complaining about). I envy that big beautiful blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.