02 January 2017

Memorandum Monday

Happy New Year to all my readers!

So a New Year has begun.  I haven't quite got into the excitement of new plans or anything yet.  I have been unwell since Christmas, mostly fatigue (part of the fibro I have) and now I have a cold!  I certainly hope 2017 will be better than last year, it was quite a difficult year for me.

I don't make resolutions so I cannot break them!

Christmas was busy this year, my daughter and her partner came to stay for 5 days the week before Christmas, we had a family get together while they were here, Christmas day was spent with my son and his girlfriend.  Yesterday I drove to the airport in the pouring rain to drop off my son who has gone to Spain for a week.




Thanks go to Sian for hosting Memorandum Monday all through last year.

3 comments:

  1. I do hope you feel better soon, happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do resolutions either. Thank you for your memos last year: because of you and the others I kept going last year even when I wasn't feeling very inspired and I can't thank everyone enough for that.

    I'm wishing you all the best for 2017 and hoping for improved health for you. I hope 2017 is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.