Oh that's a gorgeous photo of a Chive flower. I grow chives as well and I love them for cooking, their greenery (often one of the first plants to come up each spring) and of course their beauty when they flower!
Lovely. Welcome to the Green Thumb Sunday list/meme. :) Don't forget to try to visit some of the other sites on the list too!
My chives are flowering now, too. They are lovely, aren't they? Last year I used them to make chive blossom vinegar - which turned into a beautiful pink color.
Oh that's a gorgeous photo of a Chive flower. I grow chives as well and I love them for cooking, their greenery (often one of the first plants to come up each spring) and of course their beauty when they flower!
ReplyDeleteLovely. Welcome to the Green Thumb Sunday list/meme. :) Don't forget to try to visit some of the other sites on the list too!
Chives do have lovely flowers don't they. Mine are in full flower now too.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Green Thumb Sunday! Your photos are lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photograph. I am in awe of close up photography such as yours.
ReplyDeleteSara from farmingfriends
I have only tiny buds now. Love adding these beauties to stir fries right at the last minute
ReplyDeleteMy chives are flowering now, too. They are lovely, aren't they? Last year I used them to make chive blossom vinegar - which turned into a beautiful pink color.
ReplyDeleteVery cool picture.
ReplyDeleteThe chives are flowering in my garden also.
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe chive will soon bloom in my garden.
Oh what a good photo, S. I've got some of these in my new garden!
ReplyDelete